With the Buick Regal TourX wheel size chart, users can easily be able to know how to figure out the effect of changing the offset along with the aspect of changing the wheel width. Start by inputting your car’s wheel width and offset. Then input the new wheel width and offset as a way of determining the clearance between the strut housing and the inside of the wheel.
Buick Regal TourX Wheel Size
|Regal TourX Bolt Pattern||PCD 5x115
|Center bore (hub bore)||70.1
Use Hub Centric Rings
|Thread size||M12 x 1.5
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||x – x
|Tire sizes||235/50 R18 – 235/50 R18|
Advantages and disadvantages of the different kind of wheels. It will help you to select your Buick Regal TourX wheel size:
Buick Regal TourX Big wheels
- – Have great handling capability.
- – The fact that it has less balancing on the rubber casing enhances your car’s stability.
- – Comes with added braking capability.
- – Can comfortably handle greater speed as well as weight limits.
- – Very expensive
- – The fact that they are big means that comfort is not maximized
- – Tend to wear out very quickly
Buick Regal TourX Smaller wheels
- – The comfort aspect is maximized
- – Relatively cheap
- – Poor handling capability
- – Has a relatively ugly look
- – Weak performance due to their small sizes
But just in case, we strongly recommend to users to always use the wheel dimensions that were stipulated to them by the vehicle’s manufacturers. This is the case as using other types of wheels will mean that your fuel consumption rate will be impacted, as well as your speedometer indicating untrue speed rating that does not reflect the actual speed that you are driving at. Such a fate can even see you getting a fine in different regions.