Mazda RX-8 Wheel Size
With the Mazda RX-8 wheel size chart, users can easily be able to know how to figure out the effect of changing the offset along with the aspect of changing the wheel width. Start by inputting your car’s wheel width and offset. Then input the new wheel width and offset as a way of determining the clearance between the strut housing and the inside of the wheel.
|RX-8 Bolt Pattern||PCD 5x114.3
|Stock wheel offset||45 to 55 mm
|Custom Offset Range||7 to 50 mm|
|Center bore (hub bore)||67.1
Use Hub Centric Rings
|Thread size||M12 x 1.5
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||18x8.0 – 20x9.0
|Custom rim sizes range||17x10.0 – 20x9.5|
|Tire sizes||225/55 R16 – 245/30 R20|
Advantages and disadvantages of the different kind of wheels. It will help you to select your Mazda RX-8 wheel size:
Mazda RX-8 Big wheels
- – Have great handling capability.
- – The fact that it has less balancing on the rubber casing enhances your car’s stability.
- – Comes with added braking capability.
- – Can comfortably handle greater speed as well as weight limits.
- – Very expensive
- – The fact that they are big means that comfort is not maximized
- – Tend to wear out very quickly
Mazda RX-8 Smaller wheels
- – The comfort aspect is maximized
- – Relatively cheap
- – Poor handling capability
- – Has a relatively ugly look
- – Weak performance due to their small sizes
But just in case, we strongly recommend to users to always use the wheel dimensions that were stipulated to them by the vehicle’s manufacturers. This is the case as using other types of wheels will mean that your fuel consumption rate will be impacted, as well as your speedometer indicating untrue speed rating that does not reflect the actual speed that you are driving at. Such a fate can even see you getting a fine in different regions.